These industrial keyboards are designed according to EIA-RS-310C specifications for standard 19" rackmount cabinets. Industrial PC keyboards offer a flexible selection of full-size keyboards to meet any industrial application requirements. The 1U drawer style models allow for space conservation and system security while panel mount model offers immediate system access. All keyboard series are made form high-grade, heavy-duty material to withstand harsh environment operations. With unparalleled comfort design unique to the keyboard series, you will be confident in choosing these high quality input devices that are also fully IBM PS/2 or USB compatible. Simply connect the keyboard to an existing system for immediate system operations.
- Designed for standard 19" rackmount; complies with 19"
- Standard PS/2 or USB Keyboard connector
- Integrated GlidePoint touchpad takes the place of your
- Special surface padding for comfort robust design for
heavy use or harsh environment operation
- Anti-rust chassis, and anti-shock function to protect
internal electronic components
- Easy installation onto any 19" rackmount
Chassis body material : Adopts heavy duty steel
and with Hand hold
- Keyboard Bay : 15.74" x 9.37" x
1.34" (L x W x H)
- Dimension : This product can matched industrial
standard 19 inch cabinet and rack. The real dimension is showing 17.32"
(W) x 13" (D) x 1.75" (H)
- Color : There are standard color for Black
and Beige or any color by customer demands.
- Keyboard : Compatibility : PS/2 or USB
- Key layout : 104 keys
- Travel distance : 4.0 +/- 0.5 mm
- Travel to peak : Peak force 50 +/- 10 gm
- Operating humidity : 10% to 95% RH
- Switch life : 10 million life cycles
- Electronic data : +5V/DC +/_ 5%
- Dimension : 15.74" x 9.37" x 1.34"
(L x W x H)
- Operation temperature : 0 to 55 degree C
- Storage temperature : -20 to 60 degree C
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 01 April, 2009.