Ergonomically designed wireless tablet with scroll mouse for easy drawing, handwriting, sketching, coloring and picture editing. With its 8" x 6" work space, the CyberTablet 8600 offers you the freedom of movement and fine-tuned sensitivity to accomplish the most sophisticated computer-aided designing tasks. A powerful, yet easy-to-use combination of a pressure-sensitive pen, tablet and software lets you naturally draw and write freehand graphics and text as comfortably as you would on real paper.
The ideal choice from the novice to professional computer artists.
Offers you handwritten signatures in documents and emails.
Precise, light and fast-moving cordless pen with left/right buttons.
Ideal for your LCD monitor, Plasma TV, Tablet PC, Notebook or Presentation enviroment.
Compatible with Windows and Mac OS.
Applicable to all Microsoft office programs including Power Point, Excel and Word.
Active tablet space: 8" x 6"
Works Great With:
| Satori WebFX 2000 V3.02|
| Roxio PhotoSuite|
Adobe Photo Delux
| PaintShop Pro 6|
| Jasc Paint Shop Pro |
Corel Photo Paint
| LView Pro V2.85|
Corel Art Dabbler
| Toon Boom Studio|
Creature House Expression
| Animator Studio|
| Cadix Signature|
| Tablet Control Panel|
| Pressure Test Program|
MetaCreation Art Dabbler
| And much, much more!|
- 8" x 6" writing area, making it the ideal choice for professional computer artists.
- Wireless 2 button pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitive to provide all the comforts of a normal pencil.
- High accuracy and sensitivity for a highly reactive cursor.
- 512 gradations of pressure sensitivity for highly accurate rendering in painting and writing.
- No need for separate power adapter, completely USB powered.
- 3 button scrolling ergonomic wireless mouse with scroll wheel for right and left handed users.
- High resolution, supports up to 3048 lines per inch.
- Easy connection to USB port.
- Package Contents: Professional Tablet, cordless pressure-sensitive pen, cord-less mouse, USB cable, 2 AA and 1AAA batteries, CD-ROM
- Bundled with great value presentation software including Free Notes, Office Ink, and Power Presenter II
- Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98SE or Mac OS 9x; OS X and Up
- Pentium 200 MHz (or equivalent) processor or higher
- 32MB of RAM, CD ROM driver, USB port
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 03 April, 2009.