Terms and Condition of Sales
Terms & Conditions of Sales
- INVOICE - The Buyer hereby orders from ADESSO
Corporation hereinafter referred to ADESSO as the product(s) listed above.
- PURCHASE PRICE - The BUYER agrees to pay the
total purchase price as specified on the front of this document.
- DELIVERY - Delivery should take place at
ADESSO and can only be shipped to a physical shipping address (No PO BOXES) unless otherwise specified in writing on this document.
- INSPECTION - The BUYER should inspect the
product(s) at delivery and should notify ADESSO of any defects or
discrepancies within 3 days of receipt of product(s).
- TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS - Title and risk of
loss or damaged to the products shall pass to the BUYER on the date of
shipping product to the BUYER.
- LIMITED WARRANTY - ADESSO provides one year
limited warranty for the quality of all its products in materials and
workmanship. During this period, ADESSO will repair or replace all
merchandise, which proved to be defective. However, ADESSO will not warranty
any product which has been subjected to improper freight Handling/shipping
abuse, neglect or unauthorized repair or installation. The warranty also will
not cover products installed with Non-ADESSO components and product with
broken sealed and assembly trace. After replacement of RMA, ADESSO reserves
the right to request the total cost of the replacement products with broken
seals or assembly trace.
- ALTERATIONS, MODIFICATIONS AND ATTACHMENTS.
Any alteration, additions, improvement or attachment on the products not
authorized in writing by ADESSO shall solely be at the BUYER'S own expense and
risk. If operations of the products is affected in any way by alterations,
improvements, modifications or installation, the warranty shall be deemed
waived by the BUYER and ADESSO shall have no further obligations to the BUYER.
- MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY - Should a
product(s) fail during the warranty period, certain procedure should be
followed for ADESSO to serve the BUYER more efficiently.
- Call the RMA department at ADESSO to obtain
a RMA number. RMA numbers will only be issued by phone or fax service.
Walk-in customers without pre-issued RMA numbers will not be served. RMA
numbers will be voided, if defective merchandise has not been received by
ADESSO within 10 days after a RMA number is issued. Any merchandise return
without a RMA number will be returned. The following must be available to
request a RMA number:
a). Invoice date & number.
b). Product description and serial number.
c). Detailed reason for return.
- Requirement for the RMA processing:
a). A copy of original invoice with item and serial number.
b). A detail note detailing all problems.
c). All returned product(s) must be packed in the original packaging.
Improper packaging may void warranty.
d). RMA number clearly marked on mailing label and shipping containers.
e). Shipped defective product to ADESSO with freight prepaid.
- RETURN FOR CREDIT -
- All sales returns must be processed through
ADESSO sales representatives. A RMA number will not be issued for credit
returns. Your sales representatives should issued you a credit memo number.
- Any returned merchandise will not be
accepted unless it is unused and packed in the original container with
complete parts manual and accessories.
- To receive credit, product(s) must be return
within 15 days from the invoice date. A minimum of 15% will be charge as a
restocking fee against any return merchandise.
- DAMAGE ON ARRIVAL (DOA) - For all DOA
products, the BUYER is required to call for a RMA number within 30 days of the
- LEAD TIME OF SERVICE -
- All replacement are subject to stock
availability and will be handled within 72 hours. Otherwise, please keep in
mind that 2-3 weeks of estimated lead-time will be applied.
- All shipment returned to the BUYER will be
by UPS Ground. The BUYER is responsible for the difference of the freight
- SERVICE CHARGES-
- ADESSO hourly labor rate - $60.00(minimum 30
- Product returned without deficiencies -
$20.00 per item plus $15.00 handling fee and freight charge.
- Non-ADESSO product(s) - $30.00 per item plus
- Out of warranty product(s) - $30.00 per item
- Refused shipment - $15.00 charge plus
- CANCELLATION - Cancellation of order may be
subject to a 15% of total order amount.
- DISHONOR CHECK - $15.00 will be charged for
each return check.
- LATE CHARGE - 18% interest charge per annum
(0.05% per day) for past due account balance.
- ADESSO sustains security interest on the
merchandise stated above. Venue shall lie in the Los Angeles County,
California, and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be
constructed and enforced in the state of California.
- The buyer agrees to pay all of ADESSO's cost
related to the collection of any sum due, including overhead allocated to
employee efforts and any legal fees and expense incurred.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT - This document constitute
entire Agreement between the BUYER and ADESSO. It is intended as a complete
and exclusive statement of the term used in this agreement and no course of
prior dealing between the parties and no usage of the trade shall be relevant
to supplement or explain any term used in this agreement. No agent, employee
or representative of ADESSO has authority to bind ADESSO to any affirmation,
representation or warranty concerning the product sold under this agreement,
unless the same is included within this written agreement. This agreement may
be modified only by a written agreement signed by the parties hereto or by
their duly authorized agents. Waiver by ADESSO of any provision hereof in one
instance shall not constitute a waiver as to any other instance.